Emotes - These clues state an emote that needs to be done at the location and items needing to be worn to activate the clue. When the emote is activated, a double agent appears to try to kill you, protecting from melee makes this an easy fight. When you kill the agent (you may switch items while killing the agent, but you have to switch back and activate the emote again), Uri will appear, tell you a random phrase that is completely useless and give you a casket. With elite clues, though, just Uri appears and gives you a casket.
Easy Emote Clues (Items)
Wave on mudskipper point. Equip a black cape, leather chaps and a steel mace.
- South of Port Sarim. Black Cape from highwaymen.
Hard Emote Clues (Items)
Blow a kiss between the tables in Shilo Village bank. Beware of double agents! Equip a blue mystic hat, bone spear, and a rune plate body.
- Shilo Village bank, must be between the two tables.
- Fishing Guild bank. Protect Melee.
- Sophanem can be accessed via Pharoah's Sceptre instantly or from Al Kharid -> Pollnivneach -> Sophanem by rugs.
- Exam center is south of Dig Site. Mystic fire staff is a fire battlestaff enchanted by Thormac at Sorcerer's Tower after Scorpion Catcher quest.
- Mountain Camp can be accessed without any quests by using a rope on the rocks above the entrance.
Elite Emote Clues (Items)
Blow a kiss in the heart of the lava maze. Equip black dragonhide chaps, a spotted cape (40 hunter) and a rolling pin.
- Go the the chest in the lava maze, then go to the exclamation point near this area. Blow the kiss and you will get a casket.
- Edgeville Monastery, by the altar. Completed prayer book from Horror from the Deep.
- Shadow dungeon from Desert Treasure. Needs Ring of visibility to open.
- Slayer tower is NW of Canifis. Helm of Neitznot requires Fremennik Isles to be complete to wear.
- Neitznot rune rock is north of the city Neitznot (requires Fremennik Isles to be started).
- Ancient cavern holds the Mithril Dragons. (Games Necklace)
- Fountain of heroes requires Heroes' Quest to be complete.
- Warriors' guild requires 130 Attack/Strength combined to enter.
- West Ardougne requires Underground Pass.